Sunday, July 23, 2006

And so it begins....

Thanks be to those of you who convinced me to go ahead and post these little tidbits online for the internet at large to enjoy. I started doing these as a personal sort of therapy; desecrating something wholly deserving of my disdain is a great pasttime of mine, and has been since my early days in this incarnation. The only thing that has really changed is that my humor is just a little more bitter (due to a lifetime of disillusionment and disappointment with the nature of reality), and my technical skill at this has been hugely enhanced by the advent of Photoshop. I've come a long way from using an ink eraser to white out pertinent parts of a drawing or photograph to replace with graffitti of mine own.

I will do my best to fly below the radar, as it were, and stay out of the gunsights of slap-happy lawyers looking to crush a simple and honest trashing of someone's excreable art. However, do feel free to share this website with those whom you think will appreciate my humble and meanspirited efforts. We'll run this ship as long as she floats.

I figure I'll play it just like the pros: one comic a day.

I'd like to thank you for being here. Without you, there wouldn't be... well... yes, actually, there would be. But no matter. I'm glad you stopped by.

Enjoy.









Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



3 Comments:

Blogger Dimestore Lipstick said...

Outstanding! Keep up the good work.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Ronin Priestess said...

thanks for the comment. I appreciate it.

5:59 AM  
Blogger xyz said...

I did not think that anything could make Cathy enjoyable. You have restored my faith in humanity. Thanks to the crossword puzzle people for linking me here.

to use teh most over-used word in North America properly this is awesome, truly awesome. (I was going to say outstanding, but dimestore stole it .....

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker