Monday, July 24, 2006

Day Two

Am I on a roll yet? How many days constitutes a "roll", I wonder? Why aren't there gossip rags for our favorite comic characters? Don't they deserve to have their private lives ripped open and served to the public like the steaming entrails of some sacrifical beast? Why only "living" humans? There's something vaguely discriminatory about all of this. I hope Cathy appreciates what I'm doing. "I'm a real imaginary person," she said. "What do I have to do to get noticed by People, or Us, or We, or Star magazine?" Don't worry Cathy. We're working on it.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




3 Comments:

Blogger yellojkt said...

The funniest Cathy I have ever read.

4:04 PM  
Blogger J.Po said...

You SO rock!!

9:37 PM  
Blogger Ronin Priestess said...

Thanks, guys. You make me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Oh - no, it's my Lyncanthropy that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. But I do appreciate comments. It's proof for my therapist that the voices aren't all in my head after all.

4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker